Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
IMAX SP2 LIGHT (Micromax)
(We No longer Make The SP1 CHIP)
The all new IMAX SP2 Chip (simplicity chip) . Now you can custom make your own multi color and multi modes mix from a list of 30 great colors. Features that will give glovers the ability to make a chip do what they want and not just what is pre -programmed. This is a very simple IMAX chip to use! Now you can make any colors for each mode or any effect on each mode. Make effects like the stutter strobe, hyper strobe, 1-2 strobe, 2 color strobe, Stribbon all from only 8 easy to program modes!
COMES COMPLETE WITH MICROMAX CASE , BATTERIES, 1 OPEN and 1 CLOSED DIFFUSER READY TO GO
NEW DESIGNED CHIP/BOARD , BETTER QUALITY AND NEW LOOK!
THE SP2 IS EASIER TO PROGRAM NOW!
NEW ORANGE COLOR ADDED!
1. While light is off, hold button down for 1.5 seconds and light will go into program mode. The first programmable mode will light up. ( Strobe)
2. Click through the 8 programmable modes to find a mode you want to program.
3. Once you find one hold the button down and the light will now allow you to choose the colors you want for that mode.
4. Click through the colors to find a color then hold to save that color. The light will now turn RED to allow you to save the next color. Repeat this until all colors are chosen for that mode. You can stop programming colors at any time just by double clicking when on the RED color. So if you want just BG then program Blue then Green. After saving Green the light goes back to RED. Double click and you are done. The light will flash BGBGBGBG!
5. After you have programmed the colors for a mode the light will go back into mode selection to allow you to choose another mode or to allow you to stop programming and jump out of programing.
6. To jump out of programming you simply double click. (only in program selection will this work,not color selection)
7. During normal on usage shut off light by holding button for 1.5 seconds.
8. If you are programming and make a mistake just simply remove the batteries and the light can be reprogrammed all over again.
Mode1 STROBE ( allows 1-6 color choices)
Mode2 HYPER STROBE (allows 1-4 color choices)
Mode3 DOT STROBE (allows 1-6 color choices)
Mode4 TRACER (allows 4 color choices, 1 background 3 dot colors) (must choose 4 colors)
Mode5 RIBBON (allows 1-6 colors choices)
Mode6 SLOW FADE (no color selection)
Mode7 FADE (no color selection)
Mode8 RAINBOW (no color selection)
For mode 5 if you program 1 color and 2 blank colors it becomes quick flash like mode 2 of the micromax 3 mode chip.
For mode 2 if you program 1 color,blank,1c,blank it becomes a hyper flash.
For mode 1 if you program 2 of each color so RRGGBB then you have stutter strobe.
SMALL PARTS: Nor for children under 3 years of age
Posted by Edward on 17th May 2013
I love these! I have 3 sets of emazing lights (matrix, trinity forgot the last one) and these are still my favorite. What makes these exceptional is the shape. they are rectangular and have small lip around the housing. This allows your finger to sit tightly above the lights( like a car racing seat). These also are very easy to switch modes while giving a show. If your prefer your lights on top of your fingers these still don't move around as much as my emazing lights. Because the casing doesnt spill over the side of my fingers I am able to fully close my whips with ease.
A fair warning these are not as easy to program as emazing lights but not too difficult.
difficult to program
( I think it wipes the colors you have choose when you take the battery out but I can not confirm this yet)
BEST LIGHTS ON THE MARKET HANDS DOWN!!!!
COINPRO: You will find it saves the colors! Thanks!